Software Test Manager
Skyfish is building
the next generation of drone technology.
Skyfish is headquartered in Stevensville, Montana, a short drive from nearby Missoula. At Skyfish you will join a team of talented individuals focused on developing best-in-class autonomous drones to measure, map, and model critical infrastructure. You'll be joining a dynamic technology start-up that is poised to change the paradigm of data collection and precision measurement.
Skyfish is seeking a talented Software Test Manager with previous experience in this role or who is enthusiastic about test engineering, writing test plans, and who gains satisfaction from creating a quality robust product. You would be a key member of our Quality Assurance group and work closely with our manufacturing department to ensure correct firmware and software is installed, as well as be responsible for facilitating software troubleshooting activities. Must be able to gain understanding of a large breadth of knowledge over time.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Design and develop test and testing requirements for embedded system software.
- Conduct quality assurance and design performance tests.
- Troubleshooting any testing errors and streamline test procedures.
- A Computer Science degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to use Git
- 2+ years of experience as a software testing engineer preferred
- C++, JS, HTML, CSS, shell scripting, SITL, HITL, and PHP skills preferred
- Experience in working in a CI/CD driven testing culture preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in cross-functional team setting
- Experience with electrical engineering or testing differentiating strength
- BlueCross BlueShield health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Stock option plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 4-day work week
- Stevensville, MT
- Reliably communte or plan to relocate befor starting work preferred
- Salary DOE
Skyfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.